- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Proclamation Monument
- 9 min walk
- Taman Suropati
- 16 min walk
- Ismail Marzuki Park
- 17 min walk
- Jakarta (CGK-Soekarno-Hatta Intl.)
- 27 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Jakarta, DoubleTree by Hilton Jakarta - Diponegoro is in the city center and near a metro station. Grand Indonesia and Thamrin City Shopping Mall are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Kidzania and Taman Mini Indonesia Indah. Check out an event or a game at Gelora Bung Karno Stadium, and consider making time for SeaWorld Ancol, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Proclamation Monument - 9 min walk
- Taman Suropati - 16 min walk
- Ismail Marzuki Park - 17 min walk
- Plaza Indonesia - 4 min drive
- Grand Indonesia Shopping Mall - 10 min drive
- Jakarta Cikini Station - 3 min walk
- Stasiun MRT - Setiabudi - 6 min drive
- Jakarta (CGK-Soekarno-Hatta Intl.) - 27 min drive
- OPEN} Restaurant – Poolside restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
- Poolbar – Poolside bar. Serves light fare daily.
- THE KOFFEE – Pool-view lobby lounge. Serves light fare daily.
- Sea Grain Restaurant & Ba – Alfresco dining theme restaurant offering Mediterranean cuisine. Serves dinner daily, happy hour available.
- IINDIGO Day Club – Poolside cocktail bar offering international cuisine. Serves light fare daily.
About this property
DoubleTree by Hilton Jakarta - Diponegoro
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
nice stay. cannot complain.