- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Dolmabahce Palace
- 2 min drive
- Istanbul Cevahir Shopping and Entertainment Centre
- 6 min drive
- Trump Towers Istanbul
- 6 min drive
- Istanbul (IST)
- 35 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Istanbul's Besiktas neighborhood, Radisson Blu Bosphorus Hotel, Istanbul is on the Strip and on the waterfront. Dolmabahce Palace and Taksim Square are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Grand Bazaar and Istiklal Avenue. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Vodafone Arena or Turk Telekom Arena.
4.7/5 guest location rating
Guests like it for
- Good eats (64 reviews)
- Walkable (61 reviews)
- Safe (59 reviews)
- Dolmabahce Palace - 2 min drive
- Taksim Square - 4 min drive
- Istiklal Avenue - 4 min drive
- Istanbul Cevahir Shopping and Entertainment Centre - 6 min drive
- Trump Towers Istanbul - 6 min drive
- Kabatas Station - 11 min drive
- Istanbul Sogutlucesme Station - 22 min drive
- Istanbul (IST) - 45 min drive
- Starboard Restaurant – Fine-dining restaurant offering international cuisine. Open daily.
- Capricorn Restaurant – Alfresco dining restaurant with a bar offering seafood. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Radisson Blu Bosphorus Hotel, Istanbul
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
I booked this hotel being 5* but the all ambience was not of 5 star hotel, no swimming pool. The only plus is the location. The hygiene was not upto the mark. Except concierge, staff was not friendly.