- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Atatürk Library
- 4 min walk
- Acibadem Taksim Hospital
- 4 min walk
- Istanbul Devlet Tiyatrosu
- 5 min walk
- Istanbul (IST)
- 33 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Istanbul's Taksim neighborhood, Divan Istanbul is in the city center and near a metro station. Taksim Square and Dolmabahce Palace are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Grand Bazaar and Istiklal Avenue. Traveling with kids? Consider Isfanbul Theme Park, or check out an event or a game at Vodafone Arena.
- Atatürk Library - 4 min walk
- Acibadem Taksim Hospital - 4 min walk
- Istanbul Devlet Tiyatrosu - 5 min walk
- Theater Maan - 5 min walk
- Taksim Gezi Park - 5 min walk
- YeniKapi Station - 6 min drive
- Taşkışla Cable Car Station - 7 min walk
- Istanbul (IST) - 36 min drive
- Divan Lokanta – Fine-dining restaurant with a bar offering Mediterranean cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner on select days. Reservations required.
- Divan Pub – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Maromi – Restaurant offering Japanese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner on select days. Reservations required.
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities
They were lost cups of coffee, I was call every day to get water and coffee for mini bar, when i didnt call they forget me. Also, when i checked out, the reception told me took 605 Turkish lera and didnt received bill, suddly i had messages from bank discount 750 Turkish lira.