ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy safes, featured in all 17 rooms.
This ryokan has free WiFi in public areas and luggage storage. Additionally, you'll find an indoor tennis court, a coffee shop/café and laundry facilities. Full breakfast is available. There's also free self parking, along with the convenience of free train pick-up service.
Attractions within a 10-minute drive of this Kanazawa ryokan include Kanazawa Castle and Kenrokuen Garden.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 16 reviews
About the Karasawa InnLocation 1-102 Fujieminami, Kanazawa, Ishikawa-ken 920-0346
There's a coffee shop/café on site. Public spaces have free WiFi. A train station pick-up shuttle and A train station drop-off shuttle are free. Free self parking is available.
- 17 guestrooms or units
- Coffee shop
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Storage area for luggage
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Indoor tennis court
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Train station: Kanazawa Station (3.1 km / 1.9 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free train station pick-up
- Parking: Free self parking
Karasawa Inn offers 17 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe. This Kanazawa ryokan provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Climate control (air conditioning)
Food & Drink
Guests can enjoy full breakfast for a fee.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 10 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 10 PM.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 7 AM - 10 PM.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property, effective from 1 April 2019. The city tax is in the range JPY 200-500 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 200 per person, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
You should know
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.