- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Lost World Tambun
- 11 min walk
- Perak Stadium
- 9 min drive
- Ipoh (IPH-Sultan Azlan Shah)
- 11 min drive
- Kinta City Shopping Centre
- 13 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Ipoh, The Banjaran Hotsprings Retreat is near a train station and on a lake. Dataran Ipoh and Nam Thean Tong Temple are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Lost World Tambun and Movie Animation Park Studio of Perak.
- Lost World Tambun - 11 min walk
- Royal Perak Golf Club - 7 min drive
- Perak Stadium - 9 min drive
- Kinta City Shopping Centre - 13 min drive
- Perak Tong Cave Temple - 18 min drive
- Ipoh (IPH-Sultan Azlan Shah) - 11 min drive
- The Pomelo – Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Jeffs Cellar – Fine-dining restaurant with a bar. Serves dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Sky Bar – Bar. Open daily. Reservations required.
About this property
The Banjaran Hotsprings Retreat
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Globe, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Fantastic resort room was very comfortable, bathroom very clean.