- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Kinta City Shopping Centre
- 13 min walk
- Perak Stadium
- 3 min drive
- Gunung Lang Recreational Park
- 6 min drive
- Ipoh (IPH-Sultan Azlan Shah)
- 7 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-25. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city center, MH Hotel Ipoh is in a walkable area with good shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Sultan Abdul Aziz Recreation Park and Dataran Ipoh, while Yasmin At Kong Heng Museum and Han Chin Pet Soo are cultural highlights. Lost World Tambun and Movie Animation Park Studio of Perak are also worth visiting.
- Kinta City Shopping Centre - 13 min walk
- Perak Stadium - 3 min drive
- Royal Perak Golf Club - 4 min drive
- Perak Tong Cave Temple - 5 min drive
- Gunung Lang Recreational Park - 6 min drive
- Ipoh (IPH-Sultan Azlan Shah) - 7 min drive
- Oceanville Seafood – Restaurant offering seafood. Open daily.
- 7 Sky – Bistro with a bar. Serves dinner and light fare daily, happy hour available.
About this property
MH Hotel Ipoh
Food and drink
- Disliked: Cleanliness
We were at L16 but the loud music from the lower floor was disrupting our slerp at midnight! We had a long day of travels, the loud trumping music was extremely annoying. There was no shower head in addition to the rain shower. There was no floor matt outside the shower stall, we had puddles. Orherwise, our room Deluxe King was spacious. Staff at breakfast at L20 was very good, great selection and great view.