ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy cable TV, coffee/tea makers, and free newspapers, featured in all 82 rooms. Premium bedding and free toiletries are nice touches to enhance your stay. Fridges, minibars, and hairdryers are also available.
The restaurant, Yves, serves French cuisine and is open for lunch and dinner. For a drink, you can stop by the hotel's own bar/lounge. Additionally, you'll find free WiFi in public areas, a 24-hour fitness centre, and a coffee shop/café. Full breakfast is available on weekdays between 6:00 AM and 10:00 AM and on weekends between 7:00 AM and 11:00 AM. There's also the convenience of free self parking.
Attractions within a 30-minute drive of this 3.5-star Kiama hotel include Seven Mile Beach and Jamberoo Action Park.
The Sebel Harbourside Kiama ratings based on 885 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for The Sebel Harbourside Kiama
About the The Sebel Harbourside KiamaLocation 31 Shoalhaven Street, Kiama, NSW 2533
There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi and wired Internet. A 24-hour fitness centre, tour or ticket assistance, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby are also featured at the business-friendly The Sebel Harbourside Kiama. Self parking is free. This 3.5-star Kiama hotel is smoke free.
- 82 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- 2 buildings
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free self parking
- Airport: Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) (116.1 km / 72.1 mi)
- Train station: Kiama Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
The Sebel Harbourside Kiama offers 82 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and free newspapers. Beds feature premium bedding. 40-inch LCD televisions come with cable channels and pay-per-view films. Fridges and coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms include a shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Separate bedroom
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast on weekdays from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM and at the weekend from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
Yves – Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant specialises in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). Open daily.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 35.0 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for AUD 10.0 per day.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: AUD 32.00 for adults and AUD 15.50 for children (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 10.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 35.0 per day
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Sebel Harbourside Kiama Hotel
- Sebel Harbourside Hotel
- Sebel Harbourside Kiama
- Sebel Harbourside Kiama Hotel Kiama
- Sebel Harbourside Kiama Aparthotel
- Sebel Harbourside Aparthotel
- Sebel Harbourside
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- The total price shown includes a resort fee.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.