- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Hulhumale Beach
- 12 min walk
- Kurumba Beach
- 4 min drive
- Male (MLE-Velana Intl.)
- 7 min drive
- Banana Reef Dive Site
- 8 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
H78 Maldives is located on the beach and in an area with great airport proximity. Maldives Islamic Centre is a notable landmark, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Hulhumale Beach and Kurumba Beach.
- Hulhumale Beach - 12 min walk
- Kurumba Beach - 4 min drive
- Banana Reef Dive Site - 8 min drive
- Full Moon Beach - 8 min drive
- Hulhumale Ferry Terminal - 8 min drive
- Male (MLE-Velana Intl.) - 7 min drive
- Catch Restaurant – Restaurant offering local cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Onsite dining venue #2 – Café offering local cuisine. Serves light fare daily.
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
If I could give more than 5 stars, I would!!!! I had an absolutely fabulous experience with this hotel!!! From the pick up at the airport through my stay. I read some reviews that had complaints about the hotel and found the facts to be partially valid. Yes - the elevator is small for you and your luggage; however, that wasn’t an issue for me. They allowed me to go up and they promptly brought my luggage up after me. The reception was excellent and prompt. No waiting for assistance. Also had a welcome drink waiting for me. They food and service was MORE than amazing. I would order a coffee in the morning and they insisted on me relaxing at my table while I waited and they brought it to me. Yes - there is construction next to the apartment; however, there is construction EVERYWHERE on Hulhumale and Male. They didn’t work at night so I was never disturbed. The facilities were exceptionally clean and had a constant pleasant, relaxing smell. There is a little store around the corner. This made it easier for me. They gave me tips and advice to make my days there easier. After my liveaboard, I didn’t realize I needed another room for one night. I went there to see if they had a room. They didn’t but they did remember. They remembered me and had an item I had left in the room and kept it for me not knowing I would even return. I returned the next morning to have breakfast (as it is fabulous) and they even remembered how I like my coffee!!! You simply CANT go wrong staying here!!!