- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Hualien County Stone Sculpture Museum
- 11 min walk
- Pine Garden
- 14 min walk
- Beibin Park
- 16 min walk
- Hualien (HUN)
- 6 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Lakeshore Hotel Hualien is located in Hualien City. Hualien County Stone Sculpture Museum and Hualien Railway Culture Park are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Four-Eight Highland and Port of Hualien. Farglory Ocean Park and Rolling Stone Fountain Square are also worth visiting.
- Hualien County Stone Sculpture Museum - 11 min walk
- Pine Garden - 14 min walk
- Pacific Landscape Park - 14 min walk
- Beibin Park - 16 min walk
- Hualien Dongdamen Night Market - 2 min drive
- Hualien Station - 4 min drive
- Hualien (HUN) - 6 min drive
- Mola Mola – Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
About this property
Lakeshore Hotel Hualien
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Lots of pluses only one minus
We booked this hotel because we noticed it had a nice soaking bathtub in the room. There is also a spa in the hotel you can use for no charge and a game room. All the pluses to me. My only minus for the hotel is its restaurant has a very limited menu. Breakfast is great but lunch and dinner is quite limited so you are better off going out.