- Wan Chai Road
- 7 min walk
- Pacific Place
- 8 min walk
- Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre
- 12 min walk
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.)
- 28 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Hong Kong's Wan Chai neighborhood, Burlington Hotel is in the city center and near a metro station. Hong Kong Arts Centre and Madame Tussauds are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include The Peak Tram and Ocean Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Happy Valley Race Course or Hong Kong Stadium.
- Wan Chai Road - 7 min walk
- Pacific Place - 8 min walk
- Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre - 12 min walk
- Hong Kong Park - 16 min walk
- Happy Valley Race Course - 16 min walk
- Hong Kong Station - 2 min drive
- Hong Kong Wan Chai Station - 3 min walk
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) - 31 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The Burlington Hotel is a very new upscale hotel in central Hong Kong - near the Wan Chai MTR station. Our room was lovely, spacious and well appointed. The hotel staff is attentive and helpful. Housekeeping was excellent. Although it was located on the very busy Hennessy Rd, the room was quiet and attractive. We have a great view of the peak. Because of it's newness, this is priced well under it's value. As soon as their restaurant is licensed, the cost will adjust upwards, I am sure. There are many great dining and shopping options in the immediate neighborhood. Don't miss this extraordinary value while it lasts.