- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Franklin Square
- 3 min walk
- Hobart Town Hall
- 4 min walk
- Parliament House
- 4 min walk
- Hobart, TAS (HBA-Hobart Intl.)
- 15 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city center, Hadley's Orient Hotel is in Hobart's Hobart Central Business District neighborhood, an area with good shopping. Constitution Dock and Hobart Cruise Terminal are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Salamanca Market. Hobart Aquatic Centre and Subantarctic Plant House are also worth visiting.
- Franklin Square - 3 min walk
- Hobart Town Hall - 4 min walk
- Parliament House - 4 min walk
- Playhouse Theatre - 5 min walk
- Brooke Street Pier - 5 min walk
- Tasmanian Transport Museum Station - 9 min drive
- Hobart, TAS (HBA-Hobart Intl.) - 15 min drive
- The Orient Bar – Bar offering local cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- Mary Hadley Room – Restaurant offering local cuisine. Serves breakfast daily.
About this property
Hadley's Orient Hotel
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in EarthCheck, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Great hotel Staff were friendly esp elysse