Get an overview of this hotel Family-friendly Hobart hotel in Hobart Central Business District, near Franklin Square
A family-friendly stay in the heart of Hobart awaits you at Best Western Hobart. Within just a 15-minute stroll, you'll find Franklin Square and Theatre Royal. Highlights at this hotel include in-room free WiFi, free Internet, and LED TVs.
All 140 rooms feature cable TV, coffee/tea makers, and ceiling fans. Refrigerators and round-the-clock room service make in-room dining easy, and minibars provide refreshments. You'll find nice touches like free toiletries and premium bedding to enhance your stay. Hair dryers, phones, and irons/ironing boards are also available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Best Western Hobart
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A 24-hour business center is on site at this 4-star property.
A computer station is located on site and wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 1938 square feet (180 square meters) include a conference center. This family-friendly hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Best Western Hobart has designated areas for smoking.
- Express check-in
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Coffee shop or café
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Free wired Internet
- Computer station
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 180
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Luggage storage
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 1938
- Concierge services
- Conference center
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 140
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 6
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Hobart, TAS (HBA-Hobart Intl.) (18.9 km)
- Train station: Tasmanian Transport Museum Station (9.2 km)
- Parking: Self parking, extended parking, and RV/bus/truck parking available for a surcharge
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Ceiling fan
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- Laptop-friendly workspace
- Number of bathrooms -
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- LED TV
- Room service (24 hours)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
Embers - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness center.
Guests under 13 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 45.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Only service animals are allowed
Debit cards not accepted
No cribs (infant beds) available
Parking height restrictions apply
- Deposit: AUD 50 per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 24 for adults and AUD 24 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: AUD 10 per day (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in fee: AUD 65 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: AUD 65 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 45.0 per night
- Best Western Hobart
- Best Western Hotel Hobart
- Hobart Best Western
- BEST WESTERN Hobart Tasmania
- Mercure Hobart Hotel Hobart
- BEST WESTERN Hobart Hotel
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Parking height restrictions apply.
This property has been awarded a star rating from the Australian Star Ratings Agency, Star Ratings Australia.