- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Sun Mall
- 9 min walk
- Hiroshima Peace Memorial Museum
- 9 min walk
- 10 min walk
- Hiroshima (HIJ)
- 38 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-26. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Hiroshima's Naka Ward neighborhood, Mitsui Garden Hotel Hiroshima is in the city center and near a train station. Notable landmarks in the area include Atomic Bomb Dome and Hiroshima Castle, and travelers wishing to experience a bit of culture can try Hiroshima Peace Memorial Museum. Hiroshima Shokubutsu Park and Asa Zoological Park are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Sun Mall - 9 min walk
- Hiroshima Peace Memorial Museum - 9 min walk
- Kamiyacho - 10 min walk
- Hiroshima National Peace Memorial Hall for the Atomic Bomb Victims - 12 min walk
- Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park - 14 min walk
- Hiroshima Station - 3 min drive
- Fukuro-machi Station - 5 min walk
- Hiroshima (HIJ) - 38 min drive
- RESTAURANT CONFRERE – Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- YAGUMO – Restaurant offering Japanese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner on select days.
- CAFE DI ESPRESSO – Serves light fare daily.
About this property
Mitsui Garden Hotel Hiroshima
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Room comfort
Rooms are very hot during winter
The heater is to hot. We had a hard time sleeping. Please have an option to use Airconditioning or heater.