Hotels near Highland Wildlife Park
Say hello to the amazing inhabitants of Highland Wildlife Park.
It's located in Kingussie, and we're sure you're curious as to how to get there. Many make the 130 kilometres trip from Edinburgh, that nation's thriving capital.
Reduce your transit time when visiting Highland Wildlife Park. Arrange to stay at any of the 6 accommodations within 10 kilometres. The Cross at Kingussie and Arden House are some good options.
Other Things to Do Near Highland Wildlife Park
After you've experienced Highland Wildlife Park, pay some attention to the surrounding region:
- Venture back through the mists of time when you stroll through the historic village of Highland Folk Museum.
- Improve your swing at Kingussie Golf Club, a fantastic stop for any golf lovers.
- Art aficionados should organise to visit Fused and Light to witness the multitude of compelling works of art on show.
- If the weather's nice, jump out of bed early and watch the sunrise from the shore of Loch an Eilein.
- Animal enthusiasts will find their place at Speyside Wildlife, where the staff works to make sure the wildlife there is well protected.