- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- The Snow Centre
- 3 min drive
- Warner Bros. Studio Tour London
- 8 min drive
- The Grove
- 9 min drive
- London (LTN-Luton)
- 18 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Holiday Inn Express Hemel Hempstead is located in Hemel Hempstead. Rex Cinema and Verulamium Museum are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Watford Market and The Galleria. Warner Bros. Studio Tour London and ZSL Whipsnade Zoo are also worth visiting.
- The Snow Centre - 3 min drive
- Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - 8 min drive
- The Grove - 9 min drive
- St Albans Cathedral - 12 min drive
- Topgolf Watford - 12 min drive
- Apsley Station - 2 min walk
- Watford Station - 19 min drive
- London (LTN-Luton) - 23 min drive
- Great Room Lounge – Serves lunch, dinner, and light fare.
About this property
Holiday Inn Express Hemel Hempstead
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Disliked: Room comfort
WB Studio tour
Start with the positives. Every member of the team were excellent, as was the service they provided. Not so good however was the bedroom was very cold and although I turned up the heating it never even reached a comfortable level. Only warm when I was under the duvet. There was no hot water. I ran the tap for a while to try to get some but the sink must have been blocked as it would not empty at a rate quickly enough to keep the water running. I would have made a complaint if I was staying more than one night. The hotel is situated in an excellent location for the Warner Bros. tour, being around 15 mins travelling time.