- The Snow Centre
- 18 min walk
- Warner Bros. Studio Tour London
- 8 min drive
- The Grove
- 10 min drive
- London (LTN-Luton)
- 16 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Hemel Hempstead, Hemel Guesthouse is in the city center and near a train station. Some of the area's popular attractions include Warner Bros. Studio Tour London and ZSL Whipsnade Zoo. Royal National Rose Society Gardens and Hertfordshire County Showground are also worth visiting.
- The Snow Centre - 18 min walk
- Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - 8 min drive
- The Grove - 10 min drive
- Ashridge Estate - 15 min drive
- St Albans Cathedral - 16 min drive
- Hemel Hempstead Station - 13 min walk
- London (LTN-Luton) - 20 min drive
- Seattle Steakhouse – Steakhouse with a bar. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Food and drink
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
WORST HOTEL IN ENGLAND?
Categorically the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. I stupidly ignored the other reviews on this page as I'm not particularly precious and know what to expect from a £50 per night guesthouse. I was willing to forgive the smell of stale smoke in the room, the spliff ends on the windowsill outside and the cleaning equiptment left outside my door as if my room had, had a quick wipe down moments before I arrived. However, when I woke up in the morning to attend the funeral of a realtive there was no hot water coming from the shower. There was nobody on site to speak with and no answer from the mobile phone number provided. I had to call around other realtives and drive to another hotel on the edge of Hemel to use their shower and get dressed. Thank you Hemel Guesthouse for making, a sad and stressful morning even more difficult and traumatic. You are not fit to run a Guesthouse and I made a recommendation to this website that they remove you from it.