- Wakehurst Place
- 6 min drive
- Sheffield Park Garden
- 12 min drive
- Bluebell Railway - Sheffield Park Station
- 13 min drive
- London (LGW-Gatwick)
- 26 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-26. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Haywards Heath, The Pilstyes is in the historical district and near the airport. Wakehurst Place and St. Margaret's Church are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Lingfield Park Racecourse and Golf Club and Haywards Heath Golf Club. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at American Express Community Stadium or Hickstead All England Jumping Course.
- Wakehurst Place - 6 min drive
- Sheffield Park Garden - 12 min drive
- Bluebell Railway - Sheffield Park Station - 13 min drive
- Bolney Estate Winery - 18 min drive
- Hickstead All England Jumping Course - 19 min drive
- Haywards Heath Station - 6 min drive
- London (LGW-Gatwick) - 26 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
As usual our three night week-end stay was excellent. The full English breakfast is first class with home made jam and juice. Carol and Roy are wonderful landlords and very friendly and make you feel at home. Highly recomendable and we will use again when we come back to Lindfield.