- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Lanigan Abbey
- 5 min walk
- Gundagai Tourist Information Centre
- 6 min walk
- Gundagai Museum
- 6 min walk
- Tumut, NSW (TUM)
- 28 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-24. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Church House B&B Gundagai is located in Gundagai. Lanigan Abbey and The Prince Alfred Bridge are local landmarks, and if an activity is on the agenda, check out Gundagai Golf Course. Our guests appreciate the guest house's quiet location.
- Lanigan Abbey - 5 min walk
- Gundagai Tourist Information Centre - 6 min walk
- Gundagai Museum - 6 min walk
- Gundagai Golf Course - 9 min walk
- The Prince Alfred Bridge - 10 min walk
- Canberra, ACT (CBR-Canberra Intl.) - 114 min drive
About this property
Church House B&B Gundagai
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Church House delight!
Our hosts were warm and welcoming making us feel like family! Our room was not huge in proportion but big on comfort, cleanliness, amenity. and beautifully quiet. Lovely extras like chocolates and port on the side table. Breakfast was healthy and a perfect start to the day.Our Gluten Free needs we’re happily met. The common space lounge and kitchen meant we connected with other lovely people over breakfast. Close enough to town centre to be very convenient, but removed just enough to be tranquil. We would definitely recommend this property!