- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Cartmel Racecourse
- 6 min drive
- Lakes Aqaurium
- 12 min drive
- Lakeside Windermere Ferry Landing
- 12 min drive
- Blackpool (BLK-Blackpool Intl.)
- 63 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Grange-over-Sands, Grange Boutique Hotel is near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Lake Windermere and Yewbarrow House Gardens, while World of Beatrix Potter and The Beach Hut Gallery are cultural highlights. Lakes Aqaurium and Lakeland Maze Farm Park are also worth visiting.
- Cartmel Racecourse - 6 min drive
- Levens Hall and Gardens - 11 min drive
- Lakes Aqaurium - 12 min drive
- Lakeside Windermere Ferry Landing - 12 min drive
- Manjushri Kadampa Meditation Centre - 22 min drive
- Grange-over-Sands Station - 13 min walk
- Manchester (MAN) - 88 min drive
- Onsite dining venue – Restaurant offering British cuisine. Serves dinner. Reservations required.
About this property
Grange Boutique Hotel
Food and drink
Lovely hotel near to where we wanted to be.
We arrived to a friendly owner giving full details of what the booking entailed and was guided into a beautiful room. The room was very clean and comfortable and refreshments available in the room. i.e tea coffee biscuits. The breakfast the following morning was excellent as all the ingredients was home grown or bought locally adding to the experience.
Pros: Staff very friendly and welcoming. Clean and spacious rooms.
Cons: We went with the intention of being outdoors most of the time and was satisfied with everything the hotel had to offer.
Location: The main attraction close by is the promenade which was pleasant walk and a trip into Cartmel which is a lovely village with plenty of character.