ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy digital TV, coffee/tea makers, and free local calls, featured in all 120 individually decorated rooms. Fridges and microwaves make in-room dining easy, and minibars provide refreshments. Safes, hairdryers, and irons/ironing boards are also available.
At the hotel's own bar/lounge, you can stop for a drink. Other amenities include free WiFi in public areas, a fitness centre, and a conference centre. Each morning continental breakfast is served between 6:30 AM and 10 AM. There's also the convenience of free self parking.
Sights within a 20-minute walk of this 3.5-star Bendigo hotel include Bendigo Joss House Temple and Post Office Gallery.
Quest Schaller Hotel Bendigo ratings based on 908 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Quest Schaller Hotel Bendigo
About the Quest Schaller Hotel BendigoLocation Corner Lucan and Bayne Street, Bendigo, VIC 3550
There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. A fitness centre, a library, and a terrace are also featured at the business-friendly Quest Schaller Hotel Bendigo. Limited free parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. This 3.5-star Bendigo hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 120 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- Built in 2014
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) (136.8 km / 85 mi)
- Train station: Bendigo Station (2.4 km / 1.5 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Quest Schaller Hotel Bendigo offers 120 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. Rooms open to balconies. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. 46-inch Plasma televisions come with premium digital channels. Fridges, microwaves and coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms include a shower, designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks along with free local calls (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Private balcony
- Plasma television
- Digital channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a continental breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
Quest Schaller Hotel Bendigo has a restaurant on site.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 10 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday-Saturday: 7 AM-10 PM
- Sunday-Sunday: 7 AM-8 PM
This property's front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Saturday: 7 AM - 10 PM
- Sunday - Sunday: 7 AM - 8 PM
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking 10 or more rooms. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: AUD 15 per person (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: AUD 20 (subject to availability)
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Art Series Schaller Studio Hotel Bendigo
- Art Series Schaller Studio Hotel
- Art Series Schaller Studio Bendigo
- Art Series Schaller Studio
- Quest Schaller Hotel
- Quest Schaller Bendigo
- Quest Schaller
- Art Series The Schaller Studio