ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
All 26 rooms feature flat-screen TVs with cable channels, and you can enjoy free WiFi, coffee/tea makers, and irons/ironing boards. Fridges and room service make in-room dining convenient.
This hotel has free WiFi in public areas and luggage storage. Added amenities include laundry facilities. There's also RV/bus/truck parking, along with the convenience of car rentals on site.
Sights within a 20-minute walk of this 3.5-star Bendigo hotel include Saint John of God Bendigo Hospital and Bendigo Art Gallery.
Bendigo Central Deborah ratings based on 51 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Bendigo Central Deborah
Great hotel, great location
Nice hotel close to central Bendigo
Excellent Motel for the price range
About the Bendigo Central DeborahLocation 177-183 High Street, Bendigo, VIC 3550
As a guest of Bendigo Central Deborah, you'll find on-site laundry facilities and camper van/bus/lorry parking. Event space at this hotel measures 70 square feet (7 square metres) and includes conference centres. WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. Self parking is free.
- 26 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- 70 sq ft of conference space
- 7 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1985
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Storage area for luggage
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free self parking , RV, bus, truck parking
- Airport: Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) (134.2 km / 83.4 mi)
- Train station: Bendigo Station (1.6 km / 1 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Bendigo Central Deborah offers 26 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with an iron/ironing board. Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. This Bendigo hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Fridges and coffee/tea makers are provided. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hairdryers can be requested.
- In-room dining
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hairdryer available
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
Food & Drink
Room service is available.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 9 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 7:30 AM until 9 PM
If you are planning to arrive after 9 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 7:30 AM - 9 PM
Guests arriving after 9 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 16 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Comfort Inn Bendigo Central Deborah Hotel
- Comfort Inn Central Deborah Hotel
- Comfort Inn Bendigo Central Deborah
- Comfort Inn Central Deborah
- Comfort Bendigo Central Deborah
- Comfort Central Deborah
- Bendigo Central Deborah Hotel
- Central Deborah Hotel
- Central Deborah
You should know
- One child 16 years old or younger stays free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.