ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
LCD TVs with digital channels are featured in all 388 rooms, and you can enjoy WiFi, safes, and hairdryers. In-room dining is easy with amenities like fridges and room service. You'll find nice touches like free toiletries and premium bedding to enhance your stay. Additionally, phones, irons/ironing boards, and desks are available.
A relaxing visit to L Aqua Day Spa can include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, and aromatherapy along with access to the sauna and spa tub. The restaurant, Waves Buffet Restaurant, is open for breakfast and dinner. Walrus Social House is the hotel's own bar, serving drinks along with breakfast and brunch. Enjoy access to 2 spa tubs along with a fitness centre and a seasonal outdoor swimming pool. A conference centre, a 24-hour business centre, and meeting rooms are among the business amenities offered. Additionally, you'll find WiFi in public areas, a coffee shop/café, and laundry facilities. Buffet breakfast is available daily between 6:30 AM and 10 AM. There's also valet parking, along with the convenience of car rentals on site.
Attractions within a 30-minute drive of this 4.5-star Surfers Paradise hotel include Sea World and Warner Bros. Movie World.
Watermark Hotel & Spa ratings based on 2,118 Verified Reviews
Good service & Good Location
About the Watermark Hotel & SpaLocation 3032 Surfers Paradise Blvd, Surfers Paradise, QLD 4217
Watermark Hotel & Spa offers its guests a full-service spa, 2 the outdoor swimming pools, and 2 hot tubs along with a fitness centre and a seasonal outdoor pool. There are 3 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/cafΘ. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is available in public spaces for a fee. Business amenities include a 24-hour business centre and meeting rooms. Tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/news stands are also featured at the luxury Watermark Hotel & Spa. Parking is available for a fee. This 4.5-star Surfers Paradise hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 388 guestrooms or units
- 20 levels
- 3 dining venues
- 4 conference rooms
- Built in 2011
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- On-site shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta) (30.4 km / 18.9 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Watermark Hotel & Spa offers 388 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and a hairdryer. Beds feature premium bedding. LCD televisions come with digital channels and pay-per-view films. In-room wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and free toiletries. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LCD television
- Digital channels
- Films for purchase
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
Waves Buffet Restaurant – This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required. Open daily.
Cliffords Grill & Lounge – This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Reservations are required. Open selected days.
Walrus Social House – This bar serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
Late-night fare is available from room service (during limited hours).
2 the outdoor swimming pools and 2 hot tubs are on site. In addition to a seasonal outdoor pool, other recreational amenities include a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Waterskiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Personal motorised watercraft on site nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, L Aqua Day Spa. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, facials and body wraps. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub and a steam room. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
This hotel has a strict no-party policy. Guests who book specifically to attend parties from November 19 to December 3 will not be allowed to check in. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 40.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 100.00 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 29.5 for adults and AUD 29.5 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 5 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: AUD 20 per night
- Valet parking fee: AUD 30 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 40.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Watermark Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Watermark Hotel
- Watermark Surfers Paradise
- Watermark Hotel And Spa Gold Coast
- Watermark Hotel Gold Coast
- Watermark Hotel & Spa Gold Coast Surfers Paradise
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Reservations are needed for spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
This property has been awarded a star rating from the Australian star ratings agency, Star Ratings Australia.