ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
A luxury stay in the heart of Surfers Paradise awaits you at Novotel Surfers Paradise. Within steps you'll find Cavill Avenue and Surfers Paradise Beach within a short 5-minute stroll. Highlights at this hotel include a restaurant, an outdoor swimming pool, and a bar/lounge.
You can enjoy flat-screen TVs with cable channels, and all 408 rooms feature balconies, WiFi, and coffee/tea makers. Refrigerators and room service make in-room dining convenient. Additionally, safes, hair dryers, and irons/ironing boards are available.
The restaurant, Hanlans Restaurant, is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Enjoy the fitness center, outdoor tennis court, and spa tub as well as access to bike rentals. 6749 square feet (627 square meters) of event facilities include a conference center, and other business amenities include a 24-hour business center. Added amenities include WiFi in public areas, a coffee shop/café, and laundry facilities. Buffet breakfast is available daily between 6:30 AM and 10 AM. There's also self parking, along with the convenience of car rentals on site.
Attractions within a 30-minute drive of this 4.5-star Surfers Paradise hotel include Sea World and Warner Bros. Movie World.
Novotel Surfers Paradise ratings based on 2,355 Verified Reviews
Great hotel !
Old and worn
Nice and friendly staff.
Nice and close to every thing.
Nice Hotel close to the beach
Nice view of the ocean, and the room was excellent
Great Location, Great Value!
About the Novotel Surfers ParadiseLocation Cnr Surfers Paradise Blvd and Hanlan St, Surfers Paradise, QLD 4217
As a guest of Novotel Surfers Paradise, you'll find an outdoor pool, an outdoor tennis court, a spa tub, and a fitness center. Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have WiFi for a fee. Business amenities include a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. Event space at this hotel measures 6749 square feet (627 square meters) and includes a conference center. Tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services are also featured at the luxury Novotel Surfers Paradise. For a fee, parking is available.
- 408 guestrooms or units
- 36 levels
- 6 conference rooms
- 6749 sq ft of conference space
- 627 sq m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor tennis court
- Laundry facilities
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta) (21.8 km / 13.6 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Novotel Surfers Paradise offers 408 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and coffee/tea makers. Rooms open to balconies. Flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include bathtubs or showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. This Surfers Paradise hotel provides wireless high-speed Internet access for a surcharge. Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Private balcony
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
Hanlans Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The fitness centre is located on the fifth floor and has two treadmills, bikes, a weight machine, and a rowing machine. A wall-mounted TV provides distraction from the workout. Attached to the fitness centre is a locker room with showers. The hotel's outdoor swimming pool is half-rectangular/half-round in shape and has a spa tub attached.
The surf beach is just 1 block from the Novotel Surfers Paradise. A small children's playground is located next to the hotel, opposite the beach. An ice skating rink is 0.62 miles (1 kilometer) away, while an aerobics and fitness studio is 100 meters from the hotel. Bicycles can be hired from an outlet 500 meters from the hotel. The nearest boat launch site is Southport 3.1 miles (5 kilometers). Royal Pines Golf Course is 3.1 miles (5 kilometers) from the hotel, while a miniature golf outlet is 1.86 miles (3 kilometers) away.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 16 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 40 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
A deposit of $200 in cash or $100 on a credit card s payable on arrival. For additional information, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets not allowed
- Check-in time starts at
- Minimum check-in age is
- Check-out time is
- Parking height restrictions apply
- American Express
- Diners Club
- JCB International
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: AUD 200 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 29 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 15 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 15 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 15 per day
- Late check-out fee: AUD 30.00
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 40 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Grand Chancellor
- Grand Chancellor Surfers Paradise
- Novotel Surfers Paradise Hotel
- Surfers Paradise Grand Chancellor
- Hotel Grand Chancellor Surfers Paradise Gold Coast
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Up to 2 children 16 years old and younger stay free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
This property has been awarded a star rating from the Australian Star Ratings Agency, Star Ratings Australia.