A luxury stay in the heart of Surfers Paradise awaits you at Novotel Surfers Paradise. Within steps you'll find Cavill Avenue and Surfers Paradise Beach within a short 5-minute stroll. Highlights at this hotel include a restaurant, an outdoor swimming pool, and a bar/lounge.
You can enjoy flat-screen TVs with cable channels, and all 408 rooms feature balconies, WiFi, and coffee/tea makers. Refrigerators and room service make in-room dining convenient. Additionally, safes, hair dryers, and irons/ironing boards are available.
About the Novotel Surfers Paradise
As a guest of Novotel Surfers Paradise, you'll find an outdoor pool, an outdoor tennis court, a spa tub, and a fitness center. Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have WiFi for a fee.
Business amenities include a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. Event space at this hotel measures 6749 square feet (627 square meters) and includes a conference center. Tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services are also featured at the luxury Novotel Surfers Paradise. For a fee, parking is available.
- 408 guestrooms or units
- 36 levels
- 6 conference rooms
- 6749 sq ft of conference space
- 627 sq m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor tennis court
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( AUD 15 per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( AUD 15 per night )
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta) (21.8 km)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Novotel Surfers Paradise offers 408 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and coffee/tea makers. Rooms open to balconies. Flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels and pay movies.
Bathrooms include bathtubs or showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. This Surfers Paradise hotel provides wireless high-speed Internet access for a surcharge. Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Private balcony
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
Hanlans Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The fitness centre is located on the fifth floor and has two treadmills, bikes, a weight machine, and a rowing machine. A wall-mounted TV provides distraction from the workout. Attached to the fitness centre is a locker room with showers. The hotel's outdoor swimming pool is half-rectangular/half-round in shape and has a spa tub attached.
The surf beach is just 1 block from the Novotel Surfers Paradise. A small children's playground is located next to the hotel, opposite the beach. An ice skating rink is 0.62 miles (1 kilometer) away, while an aerobics and fitness studio is 100 meters from the hotel. Bicycles can be hired from an outlet 500 meters from the hotel. The nearest boat launch site is Southport 3.1 miles (5 kilometers). Royal Pines Golf Course is 3.1 miles (5 kilometers) from the hotel, while a miniature golf outlet is 1.86 miles (3 kilometers) away.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2:30 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 16 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 40 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Breakage deposit: AUD 200 per stay
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 29 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 15 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 15 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 15 per day
- Late check-out fee: AUD 30.00
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 40 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Grand Chancellor
- Grand Chancellor Surfers Paradise
- Novotel Surfers Paradise Hotel
- Surfers Paradise Grand Chancellor
- Hotel Grand Chancellor Surfers Paradise Gold Coast
You should know
Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Up to 2 children 16 years old and younger stay free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding. Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property has been awarded a star rating from the Australian Star Ratings Agency, Star Ratings Australia.