A luxury stay in the heart of Surfers Paradise awaits you at Mantra on View Hotel. Within just a 10-minute stroll, you'll find popular attractions like Surfers Paradise Beach and Cavill Avenue. Highlights at this family-friendly hotel include 3 outdoor swimming pools, a full-service spa, and a restaurant.
All 405 rooms feature flat-screen TVs with cable channels, and you can enjoy furnished balconies, WiFi, and in-room massages. Minibars provide refreshments, and in-room dining is easy with amenities like refrigerators and round-the-clock room service. Additionally, safes, hair dryers, and irons/ironing boards are available.
About the Mantra on View Hotel
Mantra on View Hotel offers its guests a full-service spa, 3 outdoor swimming pools, outdoor tennis courts, and a health club. Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Public spaces have WiFi for a fee.
Event space at this hotel measures 18030 square feet (1675 square meters) and includes conference space. A children's pool, a spa tub, and a terrace are also featured at the luxury Mantra on View Hotel. For a fee, parking is available.
Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4.5-star Surfers Paradise hotel.
- 1 building
- 405 guestrooms or units
- 22 levels
- 9 conference rooms
- 18030 sq ft of conference space
- 1675 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1986
- Dining venue
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Conference facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pools
- Children's pool
- Outdoor tennis courts
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( AUD 15 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( AUD 15.00 per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta) (22.8 km)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Mantra on View Hotel offers 405 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and safes. Rooms open to furnished balconies. Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels.
Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. In-room wireless high-speed Internet access is available for a surcharge. Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is offered daily and in-room massages can be requested.
- Private balcony (furnished)
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
NOSH Pan Asian - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
A health club is featured at the hotel. Three outdoor pools, a children's pool, and a spa tub are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
Serrenity Medispa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include hot stone massages, massages, facials, and body wraps. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and hydrotherapy.
Children under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
- Hot stone massage
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you need to make special requests for accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when booking your stay.
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 40.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for AUD 10 per night.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 27.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 15.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 8 per day
- Valet parking fee: AUD 15 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 40.00 per night
- Mantra View Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Mantra View Hotel
- Mantra View Surfers Paradise
- Mantra View
- Mantra On View Hotel Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise
You should know
Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).