ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
A luxury stay in the heart of Surfers Paradise awaits you at this hotel. Within steps you'll find Cavill Avenue and Surfers Paradise Beach within a short 5-minute stroll. Highlights at this family-friendly property include 3 outdoor swimming pools, 2 bars/lounges, and a full-service spa.
LCD TVs with cable channels are featured in all 410 rooms, and you can enjoy washers/dryers, balconies, and iPod docks. 24-hour room service is available and kitchens come with refrigerators, microwaves, and stovetops, so in-room dining is easy. Premium bedding and pillow menus welcome you to a good night's rest, and other nice touches include bathrobes and slippers. Sofa beds, dining areas, and sitting areas are also available.
A day of pampering at eforea SPA AT HILTON can include massages and body wraps along with access to the sauna. The restaurant, Catch Restaurant, is open for breakfast and dinner. For a drink, you can stop by the property's own poolside bar. Enjoy access to 8 spa tubs along with an indoor swimming pool and a health club. Business travelers can take advantage of a conference center, meeting rooms, and a business center. Additionally, you'll find a sauna, WiFi in public areas, and a kids' swimming pool. Buffet breakfast is available daily between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM. There's also valet parking, along with the convenience of an airport shuttle.
Within a 30-minute drive of this 5-star Surfers Paradise property, attractions include Sea World and Warner Bros. Movie World.
Hilton Surfers Paradise Residences ratings based on 1,235 Verified Reviews
nice view and in the heart of the city
nice hotel. Will recommend
Lovely facilities and best location.
Beach facing view amazing, extremely comfortable b
Not the Level of Service I thought I'd get.
Nice big rooms , ocean views & close to the beach
Great hotel wonderful and helpful staff. Fabulous
About the Hilton Surfers Paradise ResidencesLocation 6 Orchid Avenue, Surfers Paradise, QLD 4217
Hilton Surfers Paradise Residences offers its guests a full-service spa, 3 outdoor swimming pools, and 8 spa tubs along with an indoor pool and a health club. Along with a restaurant and a coffee shop/café, there's a snack bar/deli on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 2 bars/lounges and a poolside bar. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are available in public spaces for a fee. Business amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms. A children's pool, a sauna, and a rooftop terrace are also featured at the luxury Hilton Surfers Paradise Residences. A roundtrip airport shuttle during limited hours is available for a fee. Parking is available for a fee. For a fee, the property may offer extended parking privileges after check-out. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 5-star Surfers Paradise hotel.
- 410 guestrooms or units
- 2 buildings
- 2 bars or lounges
- 5 conference rooms
- Built in 2010
- Dining venue
- Bar by the pool
- Coffee shop
- Terrace on the roof
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Conference center
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Convenience store
- BBQ grill(s)
- Outdoor picnic space
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Onsite shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Number of outdoor pools - 3
- Indoor pool
- Children's pool
- Grocery/convenience store
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Separate dining area
- Sofa bed
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Free cribs/infant beds
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge) , RV, bus, truck parking
- Airport: Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta) (22.8 km / 14.2 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Hilton Surfers Paradise Residences offers 410 air-conditioned accommodations with iPod docking stations and washers/dryers. Rooms open to balconies. Accommodations offer separate sitting areas and include sofa beds. Beds feature premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. LCD televisions come with cable channels, DVD players, and pay movies. Accommodations at this 5-star hotel have kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers, stovetops, microwaves, and separate dining areas. Bathrooms include showers, bathrobes, slippers, and complimentary toiletries. This Surfers Paradise hotel provides wired and wireless high-speed Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include safes and coffee/tea makers. In-room massages and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. A nightly turndown service is provided.
- In-room kitchen
- Washer and dryer
- Private balcony
- Dining room
- Sitting area
- Pull-out sofa bed
- iPod dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- HD television
- Cable channels
- Movies for purchase
- DVD player
- Refrigerator (full size)
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Pillow options
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Catch Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required. Open daily.
The Food Store - This cafe serves light fare only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
3 outdoor swimming pools and 8 spa tubs are on site along with an indoor pool. In addition to a children's pool, other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna. The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
Eforea SPA AT HILTON has 7 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. The spa is equipped with a sauna. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
- Number of treatment rooms 7
- Couples treatment rooms
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you need to make special requests for accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when booking your stay.
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 60 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Check-in time starts at
- Check-out time is
- Minimum check-in age is
- Pets not allowed
- American Express
- Diners Club
- JCB International
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 100 per night (for stays between 1 January - 31 December)
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 39 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 29 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 29 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 29 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: AUD 29 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 15 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 30 per night (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in fee: AUD 150
- Late check-out fee: AUD 150
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 60 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hilton Residences
- Hilton Residences Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Hilton Surfers Paradise Residences
- Surfers Paradise Residences
You should know
- Hilton Surfers Paradise Residences offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.