- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Prince's Palace
- 8 min walk
- Aquarium of Genoa
- 12 min walk
- The Bigo Lift (Il Bigo)
- 12 min walk
- Genoa (GOA-Cristoforo Colombo)
- 8 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Genoa, Hotel Continental Genova is in the city center and near the airport. Travelers looking for local activities can try Old Port and Port of Genoa Cruise Ship Terminal, while those looking to experience a bit of culture can stop by Genoa Port Center. Traveling with kids? Consider Aquarium of Genoa, or check out an event or a game at 105 Stadium. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Prince's Palace - 8 min walk
- White Palace (Palazzo Bianco) - 11 min walk
- Aquarium of Genoa - 12 min walk
- The Bigo Lift (Il Bigo) - 12 min walk
- Port of Genoa Cruise Ship Terminal - 14 min walk
- Genoa Piazza Principe Station - 2 min walk
- Genoa (GOA-Cristoforo Colombo) - 8 min drive
- Trattoria Tralalero – Alfresco dining theme restaurant. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Hotel Continental Genova
Food and drink
We were upgraded on arrival to the next door Hotel The Grand Savoia which was excellent