ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Free WiFi and LCD TVs are featured in all 4 rooms. Premium bedding and free toiletries are nice touches to enhance your stay.
This smoke-free guest house has free WiFi in public areas and luggage storage. Added amenities include a coffee shop/café. Each morning free breakfast is served.
Attractions in proximity to this 3.5-star Geeveston guest house include Mt. Wellington and Hastings Caves and Thermal Springs.
The Bears Went Over the Mountain ratings based on 42 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for The Bears Went Over the Mountain
Sweet accommodation, good location.
Quirky little hotel.
About the The Bears Went Over the MountainLocation 2 Church street Street, Geeveston, TAS 7116
Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. Free breakfast is available daily. Public spaces have free WiFi. This 3.5-star Geeveston guesthouse is smoke free.
- 4 guestrooms or units
- Cooked-to-order breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Coffee shop
- Storage area for luggage
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Hobart, TAS (HBA-Hobart Intl.) (78.1 km / 48.5 mi)
The Bears Went Over the Mountain offers 4 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with free toiletries. Beds feature premium bedding. LCD televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a shower. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access.
- LCD television
- Luxury bedding
- Toiletries (free)
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 8 AM to 10 AM.
On-site venue – This Cafe serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
If you are planning to arrive after 5 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Guests arriving after 5 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Bears Went Over Mountain B&B Geeveston
- Bears Went Over Mountain B&B
- Bears Went Over Mountain Geeveston
- Bears Went Over Mountain
- The Bears Went Over The Mountain Geeveston, Tasmania
- Bears Went Over Mountain House Geeveston
- Bears Went Over Mountain House
- The Bears Went Over Mountain Geeveston Tasmania
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.