Hotels near Fused and Light
Get a dose of culture at Fused and Light.
It's in Newtonmore, a journey of 140 kilometres from Edinburgh.
You'll find 2 choices if you're looking to book a room within a brief trip of Fused and Light. The Glen Hotel and Highlander Hotel are worth checking out.
Travellers who are eager to experience a bit of luxury ought to take a look at the several upscale hotels in this area. You cannot surpass The Cross at Kingussie and Arden House.
When you need a nice coffee, head to The Wild Flour (Main Street, Newtonmore), only 0.7 kilometres away from Fused and Light. If you're searching for a spot for lunch or dinner, go to Highlander Hotel. You'll find this popular restaurant at Kingussie Rd, Newtonmore.
Other Things to Do Near Fused and Light
Don't miss the chance to discover the region near Fused and Light:
- If you want an afternoon out under the sun, play a round at Kingussie Golf Club.
- Discover how the inhabitants once lived in Highland Folk Museum, a local historic village.
- If you wish to float like a butterfly and sting like a bee, spend some time at Highland Wildlife Park. Your kids will think you're the bee's knees!
- Learn the nitty gritty of the distilling method and kick back with a tasting session at Dalwhinnie Distillery.
- Sit back and relax at Loch an Eilein, and allow yourself to become lost in the charming view.
Leave the car behind and journey to Fused and Light by train. Newtonmore, the closest station, is just a kilometre away.