- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Ashdown Forest
- 5 min walk
- Enchanted Place - Winnie the Pooh
- 7 min drive
- 12 min drive
- London (LGW-Gatwick)
- 23 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Forest Row, Ashdown Park Hotel & Country Club is in a rural location and near the airport. Hever Castle and Gardens and Chartwell are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Pantiles and County Mall Shopping Centre. Ashdown Forest Llama Park and Standen are also worth visiting.
- Ashdown Forest - 5 min walk
- Enchanted Place - Winnie the Pooh - 7 min drive
- Standen - 12 min drive
- Wakehurst Place - 12 min drive
- Queen Victoria Hospital - 12 min drive
- East Grinstead Station - 15 min drive
- London (LGW-Gatwick) - 30 min drive
- The Anderida Restaurant – Garden-view restaurant with a bar offering British cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner. Reservations required.
- The Fairways Lounge – Bistro with a bar offering British cuisine. Serves lunch and light fare daily.
About this property
Ashdown Park Hotel & Country Club
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
Food and drink
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service