ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Points Of Interest
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy LCD TVs with digital channels, and all 99 rooms feature ceiling fans, hairdryers and phones. Irons/ironing boards, desks and free toiletries are also available.
A pampering day can include deep-tissue massages and hot stone massages. The restaurant, Zephyr, serves local cuisine and is open for breakfast and dinner. Pool Bar is the resort's own bar. Spend the day at the beach where you'll find scuba diving and snorkelling, and enjoy the on-site kids' swimming pool. A conference centre and a meeting room are among the business amenities offered. Additionally, you'll find WiFi in public areas, a coffee shop/café and laundry facilities. Full breakfast is available daily between 7 AM and 10:30 AM. There's also the convenience of a ferry terminal shuttle.
Attractions in proximity to this 4.5-star Fitzroy Island resort include Centenary Lakes Botanic Gardens and Mount Whitfield Conservation Park.
Fitzroy Island Resort ratings based on 233 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Fitzroy Island Resort
About the Fitzroy Island ResortLocation Fitzroy Island via Cairns, Fitzroy Island, QLD 4870
Fitzroy Island Resort offers its guests an outdoor pool and a kid's pool. There are 2 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/cafΘ and a nearby corner/local shop. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include A poolside bar and A bar/lounge. WiFi is available in public spaces for a fee. A library, tour or ticket assistance, and a BBQ are also featured at the luxury Fitzroy Island Resort. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4.5-star Fitzroy Island resort.
- 99 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- 2 dining venues
- Built in 2009
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Games room or arcade
- Corner/local shop
- BBQ grill(s)
- Outdoor picnic space
- Gift shop
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Grocery/convenience store
- Laundry facilities
- Arcade/game room
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
- Airport: Cairns, QLD (CNS-Cairns Intl.)
- Property shuttles: Ferry terminal shuttle
Fitzroy Island Resort offers 99 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a hairdryer and an iron/ironing board. 32-inch LCD televisions come with digital channels. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include free toiletries and a ceiling fan. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- LCD television
- Digital channels
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
Zephyr – This beachfront restaurant specialises in local cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
Foxys Tavern – This beachfront restaurant specialises in barbecue and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
Pool Bar – This bar is located by the pool. Open daily.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
This property is located 45 minutes away from Cairns by boat transfer. For scheduled service times, please contact the property. Please note the last service of the day to depart Cairns is at 1:30 PM and the earliest service to depart the property is at 9:30 AM. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 50.0 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for AUD 15.0 per day.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- Debit cards
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: AUD 29 for adults and AUD 22 for children (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 15.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 50.0 per day
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.5 percent
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Fitzroy Island Resort
- Resort Fitzroy Island
- Fitzroy Island Hotel Fitzroy Island
- Fitzroy Island Hotel
You should know
- To get to the property, guests need to transfer by boat. Transfers need to be confirmed by contacting the property at least 72 hours before travel at the number on the booking confirmation.
- Fitzroy Island Resort offers transfers from the ferry terminal (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Alcohol isn't allowed at Fitzroy Island Resort.