- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Farnborough International Exhibition and Conference Centre
- 9 min walk
- Farnborough (FAB)
- 2 min drive
- Aldershot Lido
- 7 min drive
- Farnham Castle
- 9 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Farnborough, Holiday Inn Farnborough is in the city center and near a train station. Kingsmead Shopping Centre and The Atrium are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Surrey Hills and Frimley Lodge Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Ascot Racecourse or Guildford Spectrum Athletics Stadium.
- Farnborough International Exhibition and Conference Centre - 9 min walk
- Aldershot Lido - 7 min drive
- Farnham Castle - 9 min drive
- Camberley Theatre - 10 min drive
- St Marys Church - 14 min drive
- North Camp Station - 3 min drive
- London (LGW-Gatwick) - 50 min drive
- Restaurant – Restaurant with a bar offering British cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Holiday Inn Farnborough
Food and drink
No idea. Due to last weeks faux pas by Expedia I had no desire to go through the hustle and booked a back up hotel.