ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy WiFi, satellite TV and coffee/tea makers, featured in all 107 rooms. Kitchens come with fridges, microwaves and hobs, making in-room dining convenient.
Enjoy the outdoor tennis court and steam room as well as access to mini golf and bike rentals. Other amenities include a conference centre and laundry facilities. There's also the convenience of free self parking.
With a stay at this 3.5-star Fairy Meadow resort, you'll be 4.7 km (2.9 mi) from University of Wollongong.
Wollongong Surf Leisure Resort ratings based on 90 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Wollongong Surf Leisure Resort
17 Jan. 2019 by WSLR
We are grateful for our beach location and try to keep our facilities and recreation areas family friendly and welcoming to all. While we love that extended families and friends are able to enjoy holidays together here. We seek to manage noise by a curfew of 10pm across the site, and security patrols over night to remind people to comply to be considerate of each other. We have various cabin styles to seek to match to each family's needs and budget. Thank you for your review and for staying with us. We hope that you stay with us again soon.
15 Jan. 2019 by WSLR
We love to see families making the most of the site. So we are glad that your family enjoyed the beach, pool, spas and sauna and our vouchers. Our various cabin categories at different rates seek to provide families accommodation choices best suited to their needs.Thanks for your review.
15 Jan. 2019 by WSLR
Thank you for your compliments about the condition and maintenance of our facilities. We seek to provide cabin accommodation options for families to best suit their needs. Thank you for your review.
About the Wollongong Surf Leisure ResortLocation 201 Pioneer Road, Fairy Meadow, NSW 2519
As a guest of Wollongong Surf Leisure Resort, you'll find 2 hot tubs, an outdoor tennis court, an indoor pool, and a steam room. Event space at this resort measures 9688 square feet (900 square metres) and includes conference centres. Tour or ticket assistance, a BBQ, and gift shops/news stands are also featured at Wollongong Surf Leisure Resort. Free self parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3.5-star Fairy Meadow resort.
- 107 guestrooms or units
- 9688 sq ft of conference space
- 900 sq. m of conference space
- Conference centre
- Self-service laundry
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Corner/local shop
- BBQ grill(s)
- Outdoor picnic space
- Gift shop
- Newspapers for purchase
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor tennis court
- Grocery/convenience store
- Laundry facilities
- Playground on site
- Miniature golf on site
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Free self parking
- Airport: Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) (66.3 km / 41.2 mi)
- Train station: Fairy Meadow Station (1.2 km / 0.8 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Wollongong Surf Leisure Resort offers 107 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers. Accommodation at this 3.5-star resort has kitchens with full-sized fridge/freezers, hobs, microwaves and kitchenware and utensils. Bathrooms include a shower. This Fairy Meadow resort provides wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Televisions come with premium satellite channels. An iron/ironing board and hairdryers can be requested.
- In-room kitchen
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Fridge (full size)
- Coffee maker
- Cribs (free)
- Hairdryer available
- Iron and ironing board available
- Ensuite bathroom
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at 8:30 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday-Saturday: 8 AM-8:30 PM
- Sunday-Sunday: 8 AM-5:30 PM
In the winter, reception hours are 8 AM-7:30 PM Monday-Thursday, 8 AM-8:30 PM on Friday-Saturday, and 8 AM-5:30 PM on Sunday. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
This property's front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Saturday: 8 AM - 8:30 PM
- Sunday - Sunday: 8 AM - 5:30 PM
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Only service animals are allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 20 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 10.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 5.00 per hour (rates may vary)
- Late check-out fee: AUD 50 (subject to availability)
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Wollongong Surf Leisure Resort
- Surf Leisure Resort
- Wollongong Surf Leisure
- Surf Leisure
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
- Alcohol isn't served at Wollongong Surf Leisure Resort.