- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Amoreira Aqueduct
- 8 min drive
- Largo de Santa Clara
- 9 min drive
- Fortifications & Military Museum
- 9 min drive
- Badajoz (BJZ-Talavera La Real)
- 31 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Elvas, Quinta de Santo António is in the historical district. Casa Museu de Santa Beatriz da Silva and Lagar Museu do Palacio Visconde d' Oliva are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Amoreira Aqueduct and Praca da Republica. Traveling with kids? Consider Lusiberia, or check out an event or a game at Cesar Correia Stadium.
- Amoreira Aqueduct - 8 min drive
- Igreja de Nossa Senhora da Consolação - 9 min drive
- Largo de Santa Clara - 9 min drive
- Fortifications & Military Museum - 9 min drive
- Castelo - 10 min drive
- Badajoz Station - 19 min drive
- Badajoz (BJZ-Talavera La Real) - 31 min drive
- A Quinta – Garden-view restaurant offering Portuguese cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Kids' menu available.
- A Lareira – Garden-view bar offering regional cuisine. Serves light fare.
- A Piscina – Poolside bar offering Portuguese cuisine. Serves lunch and light fare. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Quinta de Santo António
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
I really wanted to rate this hotel a five but couldn't. The estate is stunningly beautiful with impressive gardens, a fish pond, period furniture and plenty of grace. It is obvious that the people who work there love the place but I can imagine that the upkeep is extremely costly. When you first come up the stairs there is a sweet smell in the hallways that is a bit overwhelming. Try to get past this as it does not continue into the rooms. We had a beautiful room with a balcony. It was clean and furnished with art deco furniture. The bed was very lumpy and squeaky but surprisingly comfortable. The dining room was pleasant if somewhat dated. We chose to have dinner at te hotel that night and it was superb!!! Our waiter was friendly and explained the menu items to us but obviously was not very experienced as a waiter. It was off-season and I imagine there was limited staff. With some spit and polish and attention to esthetics this resort could rival any country guest house anywhere!