- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- St Mary's Church
- 2 min walk
- Haddington Golf Club
- 14 min walk
- National Museum of Flight
- 6 min drive
- Edinburgh (EDI)
- 30 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-26. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Haddington, Maitlandfield House Hotel is in the historical district and on the riverwalk. St Mary's Church and Lennoxlove Historic House are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Haddington Golf Club and Luffness New Golf Course. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Musselburgh Racecourse. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- St Mary's Church - 2 min walk
- Haddington Golf Club - 14 min walk
- National Museum of Flight - 6 min drive
- Longniddry Golf Club - 10 min drive
- Aberlady Bay Nature Reserve - 11 min drive
- North Berwick Drem Station - 8 min drive
- Edinburgh (EDI) - 30 min drive
- The Brasserie – Brasserie with a bar. Open on select days.
About this property
Maitlandfield House Hotel
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Good value for money
Low price, small room. Excellent breakfast. Convenient location.