- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Deep Sea World
- 9 min drive
- Royal Highland Centre
- 15 min drive
- Edinburgh (EDI)
- 17 min drive
- Edinburgh Park
- 17 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Dunfermline, Pitbauchlie House Hotel is in the suburbs and near a train station. Grassmarket and Royal Mile are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Princes Street and George Street. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Murrayfield Stadium or Knockhill Racing Circuit.
- Deep Sea World - 9 min drive
- Royal Highland Centre - 15 min drive
- Edinburgh Park - 17 min drive
- Edinburgh Zoo - 20 min drive
- Royal Botanic Garden - 23 min drive
- Dunfermline Town Station - 19 min walk
- Edinburgh (EDI) - 17 min drive
- Restaurant 47 – Garden-view fine-dining restaurant. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Kids' menu available.
- Harveys Bistro – Garden-view brasserie with a bar. Serves lunch and dinner. Kids' menu available.
- Bar 47 – Garden-view cocktail bar.
- Sams Bar – Sports bar.
About this property
Pitbauchlie House Hotel
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Great service, good value for money. We were there for a group Xmas dinner, the menu supplied before arriving was different to the menu on the night.