ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
This pet-friendly bed & breakfast offers a library, a terrace and a garden. Other amenities include an outdoor tennis court, coffee/tea in a common area and laundry facilities. There's also the convenience of free extended parking.
With a stay at this 4.5-star Dubbo B&B, you'll be 5.6 km (3.5 mi) from Taronga Western Plains Zoo.
Ranelagh House ratings based on 55 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Ranelagh House
beautiful old world home with charm and character
Beautiful old home
Nice heritage place just out of town.
Beautiful Relaxing Venue
Old world charm
Beautiful property close to centre of Dubbo
About the Ranelagh HouseLocation Bourke Street, Dubbo, NSW 2830
Ranelagh House offers its guests an outdoor tennis court and an outdoor pool. A library, a terrace, and a BBQ are also featured at the luxury Ranelagh House. Free self parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4.5-star Dubbo bed & breakfast.
- 1 building
- 1 floor
- 6 guestrooms or units
- Built in 1875
- Conference space
- Coffee in lobby
- Self-service laundry
- BBQ grill(s)
- Outdoor picnic space
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
- Microwave in a common area
- Fridge in a common area
- Water dispenser
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor tennis court1
- Laundry facilities
Free long-term parking , Free self parking , Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Airport: Dubbo, NSW (DBO) (7.5 km / 4.7 mi)
- Train station: Dubbo Station (1.5 km / 1 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking, extended parking, and RV/bus/truck parking
Ranelagh House offers 6 forms of accommodation.
- Connecting rooms available
Recreational amenities at the bed & breakfast include an outdoor tennis court and an outdoor pool.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
This property does not have a front desk. To arrange for check-in, guests must contact the property in advance of arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 4 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets are welcome and stay free
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Only service animals are allowed
- No lifts
- Pets allowed (no fees)
- Ranelagh Bed & Breakfast Dubbo
- Ranelagh Bed & Breakfast
- Ranelagh Dubbo
You should know
- One child 4 years old or younger stays free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly using the information on your booking confirmation.