- Skydive Dubai
- 8 min drive
- Jumeirah Beach
- 8 min drive
- Dubai Marina Mall
- 11 min drive
- Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.)
- 27 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-25. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Dubai, Movenpick Hotel Jumeirah Lakes Towers is in the city center and near the airport. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Jumeirah Beach and Kite Beach, while Aquaventure and Wild Wadi Water Park are popular area attractions. Traveling with kids? Don't miss Dubailand, or check out an event or a game at Dubai Autodrome.
- Ibn Battuta Mall - 7 min drive
- Emirates Golf Club - 8 min drive
- Skydive Dubai - 8 min drive
- Jumeirah Beach - 8 min drive
- Dubai Marina Mall - 11 min drive
- Jumeirah Lake Towers Station - 10 min walk
- Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) - 27 min drive
- Nosh – Alfresco dining restaurant offering fusion cuisine.
- Urban bar and kitchen – Restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves brunch, lunch, and dinner daily.
- Crema – Café. Serves light fare. Open 24 hours.
About this property
Movenpick Hotel Jumeirah Lakes Towers
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Globe, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Wonderful ambience with a beach to go with it and a pub. Quite comfortable and good staff. I kept $500 in my room and came back with my room cleaned already and the $500 still there. Very honest workers I must say