- Liked: Staff & service, room comfort
- Jumeirah Beach
- 1 min walk
- The Beach Mall
- 9 min walk
- Dubai Marina Mall
- 18 min walk
- Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.)
- 27 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Dubai's Jumeirah Beach Residence neighborhood, Movenpick Hotel Jumeirah Beach is in the city center and on the waterfront. The Walk and Dubai Marina Mall are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Jumeirah Beach and Kite Beach. Traveling with kids? Don't miss Wild Wadi Water Park and Aquaventure.
- Jumeirah Beach - 1 min walk
- The Beach Mall - 9 min walk
- Dubai Marina Mall - 18 min walk
- Skydive Dubai - 7 min drive
- Emirates Golf Club - 10 min drive
- Jumeirah Lake Towers Station - 19 min walk
- Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) - 27 min drive
- The Talk – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Kids' menu available.
- Soul – Pool-view restaurant offering seafood. Serves brunch and dinner daily.
- West Beach Bistro – Bistro with a bar. Open daily.
About this property
Movenpick Hotel Jumeirah Beach
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Globe, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Housekeeper “Jerome” was very good as were all the staff. Room good but the sea view from the balcony was restricted by new tower hotel being built in front. The building works also obscured the view of sea from pool area which was in shade most of the day.