Hotels near Drusilla's Zoo
Keen to visit Drusilla's Zoo? This well-loved sight has a lot to offer.
If you're arriving in London, you will still have a bit of a way to go. It's situated in Eastbourne, 85 kilometres from the nation's capital.
2 hotels isn't a massive number, but it's enough if you're set on staying within a short commute of of Drusilla's Zoo. Select from The Star Inn Alfriston and Deans Place Hotel.
Do you want to spoil yourself a bit? There is a small number of upscale places to stay in the surrounding area. Be sure to check out the Crossways Hotel and YHA Eastbourne - Hostel.
Have a nice meal at English Wine Centre (Alfriston Road, Berwick). It's merely 0.2 kilometres away from Drusilla's Zoo.
Other Things to Do Near Drusilla's Zoo
After you spend some time at Drusilla's Zoo, do some exploring in the local area:
- You probably won't be able to get as up close and personal as Steve Irwin or Crocodile Dundee, but you'll still enjoy a mixture of birds and wildlife at Drusillas Park.
- Stroll through Clergy House, a compelling historical landmark that is filled with stories.
- St Andrew Church is a serene place of worship as well as a local tourist attraction.
- Walk to the top of Long Man of Wilmington to admire the scenery from a different perspective.
- If you consider yourself a keen birdwatcher, make your way to Arlington Reservoir and Nature Reserve.
If you're travelling by train to reach Drusilla's Zoo, hop off at Berwick, the closest station. It's just 2 kilometres away. Simple!