ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Ceiling fans are featured in all 21 rooms.
The restaurant, Main Bure, serves local cuisine and is open for lunch and dinner. Spend the day at the beach where you'll find volleyball, kayaking and scuba diving. Additionally, you'll find free WiFi in public areas, a snack bar/deli and coffee/tea in a common area. Each morning buffet breakfast is available. There's also the convenience of a ferry terminal shuttle.
Sights near this 3-star Drawaqa Island hotel include Manta Ray Beach and Naukacuvu Beach.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
87.0% of guests recommend out of 452 reviews
About the Barefoot Manta IslandLocation Drawaqa Island, Drawaqa Island, Yasawa Islands 0000
There's a restaurant on site, as well as a snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include A beach bar and A bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. A terrace, tour or ticket assistance, and a garden are also featured at Barefoot Manta Island. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3-star Drawaqa Island hotel.
- 21 guestrooms or units
- 21 buildings
- Built in 1998
- Dining venue
- Bar on the beach
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Nadi (NAN-Nadi Intl.)
- Property shuttles: Ferry terminal shuttle
Barefoot Manta Island offers 21 forms of accommodation with a ceiling fan. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Ceiling fan
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily.
Main Bure – Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant specialises in local cuisine and serves lunch, dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered.
Sunset Deck – This beachfront restaurant specialises in local cuisine and serves dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
- Check-in time starts at 11 AM
- Check-in time ends at 5 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 9 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 4 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
This property charges a mandatory meal plan fee of FJD 105 per adult, per night, or FJD 55 for children 4 - 11 years old. This fee is collected at the property. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 7 AM - 9 PM.
Guests arriving after 4 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 9 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Outside food is not permitted on the premises. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: FJD 119 per person, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Internet access
- Additional inclusions
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Early check-in fee: FJD 25 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: FJD 25.00 (subject to availability)
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Barefoot Island
- Barefoot Island Lodge
- Barefoot Lodge - Sailing Safari Hotel Naviti Island
- Barefoot Manta Island Hotel Drawaqa Island
- Barefoot Manta Island Hotel
- Barefoot Manta Island Drawaqa Island
- Barefoot Manta Island
You should know
- To get to the property, guests need to transfer by boat. Transfers need to be confirmed by contacting the property at least 72 hours before travel at the number on the booking confirmation.
- Barefoot Manta Island offers transfers from the ferry terminal (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 72 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Free WiFi in public areas has a 1-device limit.