- Salt Creek Beach Park
- 17 min walk
- Thousand Steps Beach
- 4 min drive
- Dana Point Harbor
- 5 min drive
- Orange County, CA (SNA-John Wayne)
- 31 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located near the beach, Monarch Beach Resort is in Dana Point's Monarch Beach neighborhood. Travelers eager for a bit of culture can stop by The Coach House, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Doheny State Beach and Victoria Beach. Traveling with kids? Consider San Clemente Pier and Sawdust Art Festival Grounds.
- Salt Creek Beach Park - 17 min walk
- Thousand Steps Beach - 4 min drive
- Dana Point Harbor - 5 min drive
- The Coach House - 6 min drive
- Doheny State Beach - 6 min drive
- San Juan Capistrano Depot - 16 min drive
- Orange County, CA (SNA-John Wayne) - 31 min drive
- AVEO Table and Bar – Ocean-view restaurant with a bar offering Mediterranean cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily. Kids' menu available.
- 33North – Ocean-view lobby lounge offering American cuisine. Serves lunch, dinner and light fare daily.
- Part and Parcel – Garden-view café offering Californian cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily.
- Bourbon Steak OC – Ocean-view steakhouse with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
About this property
Monarch Beach Resort
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Wonderful resort for larger family get together over thanksgiving.