Book your room at Hotel and Mirador Los Apus
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Get an overview of this hotel3-star Cusco hotel in Cusco Historic Center with 2 restaurants
Hotel and Mirador Los Apus places you in the center of Cusco, steps from Pre-Columbian Art Museum and within a short 5-minute stroll of Hatunrumiyoc. Highlights at this hotel include 2 restaurants, a restaurant, and free daily breakfast.
You can enjoy LED TVs with cable channels, and all 20 rooms feature free WiFi, free newspapers, and free bottled water. Safes, phones, and desks are also available.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Hotel and Mirador Los ApusAtocsaycuchi 515 corner w/ Choquechaca, San Blas Cusco Cusco
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This Cusco hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. A shuttle from the airport to the hotel is complimentary to guests (available on request).
Hotel and Mirador Los Apus is a smoke-free property.
- Free airport transportation - pickup
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 20
- Number of floors - 4
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Multilingual staff
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1999
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Free newspaper
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Hair dryer (on request)
- In-room safe
- Free bottled water
- Cable TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- LED TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
A complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast is served each morning between 6 AM and 10:00 AM.
El Patio Restaurant - This diner specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Open daily.
El Mirador Restaurant Bar - This diner specializes in Peruvian cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ecotours nearby
Check-in time starts at 9 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at Midnight
Check-out time is 9:00 AM
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No pets or service animals allowed
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Rollaway bed fee: PEN 58.90 per night
- Hotel & Mirador Los Apus
- Hotel & Mirador Los Apus Cusco
- Los Apus
- Mirador Los Apus
- Mirador Los Apus Cusco
- Los Apus Cusco
- Los Apus Hotel And Mirador
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.