ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
All 25 rooms feature free WiFi, LCD TVs, and coffee/tea makers. In-room dining is easy with kitchenettes that come equipped with fridges and microwaves. Hairdryers, irons/ironing boards, and desks are also available.
This business-friendly motel offers free WiFi in public areas and barbecues. Added amenities include laundry facilities. Each morning free breakfast is served.
Sights within a 10-minute drive of this 3-star Corio motel include Waterworld and Rippleside Park.
Corio Bay Motel ratings based on 327 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Corio Bay Motel
About the Corio Bay MotelLocation 292 Princes Highway, Corio, VIC 3214
Free breakfast is served daily. WiFi is free in public spaces. The business-friendly Corio Bay Motel also features a BBQ and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available.
- 25 guestrooms or units
- Built in 1970
- Continental breakfast (free)
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (limited hours)
- BBQ grill(s)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) (76.1 km / 47.3 mi)
- Train station: North Shore Station (3 km / 1.8 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Corio Bay Motel offers 25 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. Accommodation at this 3-star motel has kitchenettes with fridges and microwaves. Bathrooms include a shower and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. LCD televisions are featured in guestrooms. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room kitchenette
- LCD television
- Coffee maker
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free continental breakfast daily from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time starts at 1 PM
- Check-in time ends at 9 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 7:30 AM - 9 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 9 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 7:30 AM - 9 PM.
Guests arriving after 9 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: AUD 10 per pet, per night
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 49 lb)
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No lifts
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 150.00 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: AUD 10 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: AUD 30 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Corio Bay Motel
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.