- Liked: Cleanliness
- University of Copenhagen
- 11 min walk
- Botanical Garden
- 12 min walk
- Round Tower
- 12 min walk
- Copenhagen (CPH-Kastrup)
- 12 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-24. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Copenhagen, Hotel Kong Arthur is in the city center and near the beach. Nyhavn and Stroeget are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Tivoli Gardens and Copenhagen Zoo. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Parken Stadium, or consider Royal Arena for a night out. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- University of Copenhagen - 11 min walk
- Botanical Garden - 12 min walk
- Round Tower - 12 min walk
- Stroeget - 14 min walk
- Rosenborg Castle - 14 min walk
- Copenhagen Norreport Station - 7 min walk
- Forum Station - 12 min walk
- Copenhagen (CPH-Kastrup) - 12 min drive
- La Rocca – Restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Pintxos – Restaurant offering Spanish cuisine. Serves dinner and light fare daily.
- Sticks'n'Sushi – Restaurant offering Japanese cuisine. Serves lunch, dinner and light fare daily.
About this property
Hotel Kong Arthur
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Room was lovely nice shower comfy bed nice size room. Cozy time a nice touch. Breakfast really enjoyed very tasty. My husband is fusy when it comes to coffee, so liked the fact they explain about all the coffee whilst serving it and he enjoyed