- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Tivoli Gardens
- 5 min walk
- Copenhagen Christmas Market
- 7 min walk
- City Hall Square
- 8 min walk
- Copenhagen (CPH-Kastrup)
- 11 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-22. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city center and near a train station, First Hotel Mayfair is in an area with great shopping. Copenhagen Opera House and National Museum of Denmark are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Little Mermaid and City Hall Square. Consider Royal Arena for a night out, and don't miss Tivoli Gardens, a top local attraction.
- Tivoli Gardens - 5 min walk
- Copenhagen Christmas Market - 7 min walk
- City Hall Square - 8 min walk
- Copenhagen City Hall - 9 min walk
- Ny Carlsberg Glyptotek - 12 min walk
- Copenhagen Central Station - 4 min walk
- Copenhagen Vesterport Station - 5 min walk
- Copenhagen (CPH-Kastrup) - 20 min drive
- O'Learys – Restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily, happy hour available.
About this property
First Hotel Mayfair
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
Hotel was niCe and clean and perfecty located for us there on a very short stay. Room was small but fine and as we did not spend much time in the room was fine for us. What we found though was that the lighting was quite poor and so it was hard to do some things without being directly under one of the lights. Even outtinga slightly larger bulb nmight have helped.