- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Ny Carlsberg Glyptotek
- 8 min walk
- National Museum of Denmark
- 10 min walk
- Copenhagen Christmas Market
- 11 min walk
- Copenhagen (CPH-Kastrup)
- 18 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Copenhagen, Copenhagen Marriott Hotel is in the city center and on the boardwalk. Nyhavn and Stroeget are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Tivoli Gardens and Copenhagen Zoo. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Parken Stadium or Royal Arena. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Ny Carlsberg Glyptotek - 8 min walk
- National Museum of Denmark - 10 min walk
- Copenhagen Christmas Market - 11 min walk
- Copenhagen City Hall - 13 min walk
- Christiansborg Palace - 17 min walk
- Copenhagen Central Station - 12 min walk
- Copenhagen Vesterport Station - 14 min walk
- Copenhagen (CPH-Kastrup) - 18 min drive
About this property
Copenhagen Marriott Hotel
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, room comfort
Never going back. Ever.
Poor location. Begrudging service. Terrible food alternatives. No ambiance