- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Solitary Island Aquarium
- 5 min walk
- Big Banana Fun Park
- 13 min walk
- Diggers Beach
- 19 min walk
- Coffs Harbour, NSW (CFS)
- 10 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-25. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Coffs Harbour, Pacific Bay Resort is near the airport and on the waterfront. Coffs Harbour Regional Gallery and Coffs Harbour Regional Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Coffs Harbour Showground and Coffs Jetty Pier. Traveling with kids? Consider Big Banana Fun Park and Solitary Island Aquarium.
- Solitary Island Aquarium - 5 min walk
- Big Banana Fun Park - 13 min walk
- Diggers Beach - 19 min walk
- Park Beach Plaza - 4 min drive
- Forest Sky Pier - 36 min drive
- Coffs Harbour Station - 7 min drive
- Coffs Harbour, NSW (CFS) - 10 min drive
- Bayside Bar & Grill – Golf course view restaurant with a bar offering Italian cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner daily, happy hour available. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Pacific Bay Resort
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities