ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy LCD TVs with satellite channels, and all 135 rooms feature coffee/tea makers, hairdryers and phones. Fridges and room service make in-room dining convenient. Additionally, irons/ironing boards and free toiletries are available.
A relaxing day at The Dreamtime Day Spa can include deep-tissue massages, detox wraps and body wraps along with aromatherapy and Ayurvedic treatments. The restaurant, Horizons Bar Restaurant, serves regional cuisine and is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. At the hotel's own bar/lounge, you can stop for a drink. Enjoy access to 3 outdoor tennis courts along with a fitness centre and a spa tub. Other amenities include free WiFi in public areas, a sauna and a conference centre. Each morning buffet breakfast is served between 6:30 AM and 10 AM. There's also the convenience of free self parking.
With a stay at this 4-star Korora hotel, you'll be 19.3 km (12 mi) from Woolgoolga Beach.
Opal Cove Resort ratings based on 1,127 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Opal Cove Resort
About the Opal Cove ResortLocation Opal Blvd - Pacific Hwy, Korora, NSW 2450
Opal Cove Resort offers its guests a full-service spa, outdoor tennis courts, and an outdoor pool. There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. A kid's pool, a hot tub, and a fitness centre are also featured at Opal Cove Resort. Self parking is free. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Korora hotel.
- 135 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Games room or arcade
- Pool or billiards table
- BBQ grill(s)
- Outdoor picnic space
- Beauty salon
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor tennis courts - 3
- Laundry facilities
- Arcade/game room
- Microwave (on request)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Airport: Coffs Harbour, NSW (CFS) (10.9 km / 6.8 mi)
- Train station: Coffs Harbour Station (8.4 km / 5.2 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking and RV/bus/truck parking
Opal Cove Resort offers 135 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a hairdryer and an iron/ironing board. 32-inch LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guests can make use of the in-room fridges and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include a bath and shower and complimentary toiletries. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and microwaves can be requested.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Microwave available
- Coffee maker
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
Horizons Bar Restaurant – Overlooking the ocean and pool, this restaurant specialises in regional cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered. Reservations are required.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Detoxification wrap
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 20.0 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for AUD 10.0 per day.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Only service animals are allowed
- 24-hour check-in
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 100 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 26.50 per person (approximately)
- In-room microwave fee: AUD 10.00 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 10.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 20.0 per day
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Opal Cove Resort Korora
- Opal Cove Resort
- Opal Cove Korora
- Opal Cove Hotel Coffs Harbour
- Opal Cove Coffs Harbour
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
This property has been awarded a star rating from the Australian star ratings agency, Star Ratings Australia.