- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- The Grand
- 4 min drive
- Clitheroe Castle
- 5 min drive
- Forest of Bowland
- 12 min drive
- Leeds (LBA-Leeds Bradford)
- 53 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
The Red Pump Inn is located in Clitheroe. Clitheroe Castle and Whalley Abbey are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Stydd Gardens and Bowland Wild Boar Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Turf Moor or Blackburn Arena.
- The Grand - 4 min drive
- Clitheroe Castle - 5 min drive
- Forest of Bowland - 12 min drive
- Whalley Abbey - 16 min drive
- Stonyhurst College - 16 min drive
- Clitheroe Interchange Station - 3 min drive
- Doncaster (DSA-Robin Hood) - 118 min drive
- Onsite dining venue – Serves lunch and dinner on select days.
About this property
The Red Pump Inn
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
It was an experience in a yurt ( glamping ) what we didn't like was the rain but that couldn't be helped.