- The Corner Alley
- 4 min walk
- Cathedral of St. John the Evangelist
- 4 min walk
- Cleveland Arcade
- 5 min walk
- Cleveland, OH (CLE-Hopkins Intl.)
- 15 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-18. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Cleveland's Gateway District neighborhood, Kimpton Schofield Hotel is in the city center. Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Great Lakes Science Center are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Greater Cleveland Aquarium and Cleveland Metroparks Zoo. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse or Progressive Field. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- The Corner Alley - 4 min walk
- Cathedral of St. John the Evangelist - 4 min walk
- Cleveland Arcade - 5 min walk
- Cleveland Public Library - 7 min walk
- Cleveland Play House - 7 min walk
- Tower City-Public Square Station - 11 min walk
- Cleveland Station - 16 min walk
- Cleveland, OH (CLE-Hopkins Intl.) - 15 min drive
- Parker's Downtown – Restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
About this property
Kimpton Schofield Hotel
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Great staff, amazing rooms, great location. Best hotel I ever stayed at!!